To make the availability of Rs.300 advance booking tickets more comfortable to the pilgrims who are aspiring to have darshan of Lord Venkateswara, TTD has introduced these tickets in Post offices.
TTD has initially selected nine POs out of which seven POs are in AP and two in TS for the advance booking facility of Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300/-) tickets which will be made available from 1st December.
The locations are as follows:
1. Madanapalle HO Bangalore Road, Madanapalle, Chittoor(D)
2. Madanapalle Bazar SO Bazar Street, Madanapalle, Chittoor(D)
3. Parvathipuram HO Post Office Street, Opp.RTC Complex,
4. Adoni HO Near over bridge, Adoni, Kurnool(D)
5. Nandyal HO Gandhi Chowk, HO Road
6. Jangoan HO Main Road, Jangaon near Railway Station,
7. Narsampet SO Main Road, Narsampet
8. Gudivada HO Opp.Govt.Hospital, Gudivada, Krishna(D)
9. Nuzvid HO Bank Road, Nuzvid, Krishna(D)
Pilgrims can book Rs.300/- ( Special Entry Darshan) tickets two weeks in
advance with effect from 01.12.14 i.e., for the Darshan date 15.12.2014.
500 tickets have been allotted in Two time slots each with the reporting time at 10 AM and 3PM respectively. “The pilgrims have to abide to the following instructions without fail to have a hassle free darshan” TTD board says.
* The pilgrim should invariably present himself / themselves at the
reporting time indicated in the Ticket.
* The pilgrim will not be permitted before reporting time or after
* The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only. Male: Dhoti, Shirt /
Kurtha, Pyjama. Female: Saree / Half Saree / Chudar with Duppatta